Welcome to the Huey Defense Firm!
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, we know that it can be an incredibly stressful and emotional time for everyone involved. We know you probably have a million questions about what to do now, and how to find the right attorney to help you through this time. We are here to help!
We designed this website to be a treasure trove of information relating to OVI and other criminal charges, to help guide you through the stressful period of finding the right lawyer. Sadly, there is a considerable amount of misinformation out on the web. This website aims to provide the opposite – a thorough, in-depth analysis of nearly every aspect of an OVI case, from what to do now to a deep analysis of the evidence you might face.
All this information has been personally prepared by lead attorney Tim Huey, drawn from his knowledge of over 30 years of practice and information contained in his book. For more information about the Huey Defense Firm and Mr. Huey, click here.
Below is a brief guide to some of the resources you will be able to find on this website:
For Clients and Potential Clients:
A Plan of Action – What do I do now?
A great place to start your search, learn what you can begin to do immediately to help fight your OVI case.
Evidence Against You
Read a comprehensive and detailed summary about the type of evidence used in OVI cases, and how our firm has a deep understanding of the various evidentiary concerns in OVI cases.
- Learn about Tim Huey’s and Blaise Katter’s training and expertise in OVI and other criminal cases and how you can take advantage of their experience as top lawyers in the field to help you in your time of need.
Firm’s Case Results
- Learn about past cases the Huey Defense Firm has taken on and the satisfactory results these lawyers have secured for their client’s time and again.
- These charts are designed to give you a quick overview of the criminal charges you may be facing and the potential penalties if convicted of these crimes.
Quick Guide to Ohio OVI Defense: The Law and Practice
- If you’re a newly-barred lawyer looking to practice OVI law, or even if you’re an experienced attorney in the field of criminal law, you’ll find this book to be an indispensable tool in defending clients against OVI and related charges. Still on the fence about buying the book? Look at our short overview and quick guide to the materials covered in this one-of-a-kind manual and then make up your mind.
- Have a referral for us? No problem! Just click here and fill out our online referral form for us to consider the case.
- Need help from an out-of-state attorney? Contact us and we will put you in contact with one of our trusted colleagues working in states across the US.